There are certain rules that we can’t avoid, especially when travelling .
The rules for a long road trip look something like this:
- Whatever available space we have will be filled
- We will forget something important
- We will forget something unimportant
- We will bring at least four items we never use
- Most of the food will go uneaten
- The car will never be perfectly packed
- Delays are to be expected
- We leave early or late but not on time
- Speeding only works if we never stop
This list is inexhaustible and will be updated soon.